Preliminary Assessments and Investigations
Viridian Environmental’s consultants consist of LSRP’s and Environmental Professional’s as defined by ASTM E1527-05.
Viridian conducts Environmental Site Assessments and environmental audits for clients of all types and sizes including; banks and other lenders, property owners, and prospective buyers. Our in-house staff provides all types of preliminary, Phase I and Phase II assessments, including ASTM Standard Practices, and FDIC/HUD checklists. We provide consulting for industrial property owners undergoing Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) compliance investigations and cleanups. In addition, we plan and manage permitting issues, closures, subsurface evaluations, site research and cost estimating.
Our reporting is insightful, proficient and innovative. We will ensure that all pertinent information obtained from any research is clearly presented to the client allowing for time sensitive decisions to be made.
Assessments and Investigations consist of;
• Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I & Preliminary Site Assessments
• Due Diligence Investigations
• Phase II Site Investigations
• Contaminant Delineation
• Brownfields Consulting
• USEPA Brownfields Grants
• Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Compliance
• Day Care Centers
• Hazardous Discharge Site Remediation Fund (HDSRF)
• Grants and Loans
• Environmental Impact Statements
• Geophysical Surveys
• Permitting and Regulatory Compliance Assistance
• Receptor Evaluations