Facility Decommissioning & Demolition Management
Viridian’s consultants consist of LSRP’s, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMMs) and dedicated field technicians that provide solutions to Decommissioning and Demolition Management.
Our clients rely on Viridian to manage the process, minimize costs, limit liability, and insure regulatory compliance.
Our reporting is useful in developing cost analysis of existing conditions while providing information on asset inventory, salvage material, and other applicable data allowing for time sensitive decisions to be made.
Decommissioning and Demolition Management Services consist of;
• Initial Site Investigations
• Project Criteria Evaluation
• Asset Evaluations
• Pre-demolition Surveys and Engineering
• Strategic Planning
• Technical Specification Development
• Document Preparation
• Assistance in contractor procurement
• Waste Disposal oversight
• Professional oversight and documentation